How to apply
- PT PLN (Persero) (PLN) intends to select a potential project sponsor which will be shortlisted on Pre-Approved List / Daftar Penyedia Terseleksi (DPT) to develop PLN Geothermal Power Plants which will be acknowledged as corporate DPT.
PT PLN (Persero) hereby invites interested Companies who have the intention to be DPT for the development of PLN Geothermal Power Plants:
Title: Pre-Approved List/ Daftar Penyedia Terseleksi (DPT)
Scope of Work: PLN Geothermal Power Plants Development Partner
e-DPT Publish Number: DPT-1103-20220303-00001
The interested Company shall be a company from Indonesia or a country which has diplomatic relation with Indonesia.
For qualification, the Company must demonstrate that they have experience in implementing at least: (a) 1 (one) well drilling & testing on oil/gas/geothermal project; (b) 1 (one) geothermal resource assessment with a minimum capacity of 10 MW and 1 (one) geothermal reservoir management with a minimum capacity of 10 MW which allowed through appointed subcontractor experience; including if any, (c) 1 (one) Power Plant EPC or 1 (one) Power Plant O&M which has been completed within the last 15 (fifteen) years and achieved satisfactory records for one (1) year operation for each unit of Power Plant.In addition, the interested Company shall fulfil the financial requirements as set forth in the Pre-qualification Questionnaire Document. The interested Parties shall submit evidence on their application with a recent valid document for each criterion/requirement. Interest Parties shall prepare Audited Financial Report for the last 5 years owned by the registered company and their own Financial Credit Rating Report from D&B, S&P, Moody’s, or Fitch (no other than mentioned credit rating issuer).
- Applicants can submit documents through the PLN’s e-Proc portal. The evaluation process will be carried out by PLN on a regular basis, and the results will be announced via e-Proc.
- Applicants must submit all Pre-qualification Form documents electronically in PDF format through PLN’s e-Proc Website (http://eproc.pln.co.id/) by following Instructions provided by PLN to upload/download documents into e-Proc (DPT Penyedia > Identity: Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Panas Bumi).
- For information, the Validity of DPT Partner Geothermal Power Plants is for 3 (three) years, unless there is a change in the condition of the Company which causes changes to the documents that have been submitted to PLN.
- The deadline for registration and submission of DPT Partner Geothermal Power Plant qualification documents for the procurement of Phase 1 (One) in 2022 is 4 April 2022. Participants who register and submit qualification documents above 4 April 2022, will be verified for the next stage of procurement.
- PLN will only acknowledge the company who already passed the evaluation process of DPT through PLN’s e-Proc. PLN will further evaluate the Company in accordance with the terms and conditions of the procurement process, which were not previously set in the DPT qualification process.
Contact Person PT PLN (Persero) Head Office, Planning and Engineering for New and Renewable Energy (EBT) Division:
Yodha Yudhistra N. (+62812-98888-180)
Onny Idianto (+62852-34860-222)
M. Burhanuddin Aulia A (+62812-90664-634)
During Working Hours Monday - Friday; 09.00 - 15.00 WIB, and Email: email@example.com.
For those who are complete, register and Upload Qualification Documents via PLN e-Proc, then the PLN DPT EBT Planning & Engineering Division TEAM will carry out the DPT Qualification Document Verification process.Source: https://www-thinkgeoenergy-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.thinkgeoenergy.com/pln-invitation-for-partnership-geothermal-power-plant-development-indonesia/amp/
About PT PLN (Persero)
PT PLN (Persero) generates the majority of Indonesia’s electrical power, producing 275 TWh in 2020, headquartered in Jakarta. It is an Indonesian state-owned enterprise which has a monopoly on electricity distribution in Indonesia (https://web.pln.co.id/). The business includes in the distribution, generation, and transmission segments. In distribution, the company has around 79 million customers with turnover of 18 USD billion. In generation, PLN group has subsidiaries e.g., PT Indonesia Power, PT Pembangkitan Jawa Bali, and PT PLN Gas and Geothermal.
In Indonesia, PLN Group, through its operating units and subsidiaries, has a total installed renewable capacity of 4.180 MW, of which 579 MW from geothermal power, 3.584 MW from hydropower and 17 MW from solar power, as well as close to 1.608 MW of capacity currently in construction, of which 40 MW from geothermal, 1.421 MW from hydro, and 147 MW from solar power.
Electricity generated from renewable sources is mainly governed by the National Long-Term Development Plan (RPJP) 2005-2025 Law, the Energy Law, the Electricity Law, the Investment Law, and other sectoral and implementing regulations in the areas of geothermal power, water, environment and forestry.Learn More
Indonesia has established its commitment to renewable energy with the 10-year electricity procurement plan (RUPTL) for 2021-2030, which opens lucrative investment opportunities. The government has shown its initiative by reducing the production of coal-fired power plants (PLTU) while aiming for 22 percent of the nation’s energy mix to be renewable by 2025. This underscores the country’s increasing efforts and potential growth in the renewable energy market.Learn More
Whatsapp: +62811 9966 083 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org